It's been almost a month now since I won $720.00 at Speakeasy 54 and I still have NOT been paid ! I called Speakeasy on Saturday April 28, 2012 and talked to a bartender/bouncer who told me the owner would be in later that night and he would give the owner my name and number and have him call me. Do you think I ever got that call ? Hell no. Now I'm a very laid back guy but this is seriously starting to piss me off. It's not even about the money anymore. Yes I want it. But now it's more about just getting the owner of the club to do the right thing. It's pretty fucked up that they were so quick to assume I somehow cheated or scammed the machine when I won and now they're the ones trying to scam and cheat me.
I haven't contacted the Tavern League yet, I'll wait a few more days...
Portage County Tavern League
President
Mike Slowinski
Slo's Place
1236 County Rd HH West
Stevens Point, WI 54481-9239
(715) 341-2073
Secretary
Mary Tepp
Post Road Pub
1211 Post Rd
Plover, WI 54467-2632
(715) 340-5625
Treasurer
Kim Krayecki
Kim's Barrel Inn
1001 2nd St
Stevens Point, WI 54481-2630
(715) 498-8341
No comments:
Post a Comment